|Courtesy of KEN KINGSTON|
Here's news of a new book on Middlewich.
The book,Middlewich Hospitality, written by Ken Kingston and published by the Local History Group of Middlewich U3A. comprises
- a short history of Brewing and Innkeeping from the earliest times;,
- the developing legal framework in the UK;
- the types of licensed premises;
- the details and histories of Middlewich public houses for which records exist and
- a listing of the licensees of each public house.
Copies are available from Mike Walton at email@example.com
With thanks to Joy Leathwood